Organisations continually change shape and size as part of ongoing development. When the change is short-term, a trial or needs specialist skills using a consultant brings expertise and flexibility to your door.
Interim managers can:
- provide expertise for a special project
- cover for key employee during long absence
- manage a transition phase
- lead the trial of a new services or product
- guide through a key change
- deploy a new structure, tool or process
http://tltpediatricdentistry.com/dt_testimonials/miabajin/ Management Consultancy
http://carrillostortilleria.com/2011/03 expertise when you want it, for as long as you want it.